Tuesday, February 2, 2016

JANUARY BEAUTY FAVORITES




if you know me, you know that i love makeup and am always trying something new. since my friends and family are always asking what makeup i recommend, i have decided to do a monthly beauty favorites here on my blog. i bought all of these products myself and these are my honest opinions about them

1/ lorac mega pro 2 palette
lorac's pro line carries some of my favorite palettes. the formula is unlike any other. the shadows go on very smooth and are highly pigmented, but there is a bit of fallout because of the softness of the shadows. just lightly tap your brush and you're good to go. this is limited edition so if you are interested you need to get it before it is gone. i think its still available on loracs website


i mean, look at those colors. tawny and burlap are the best crease colors, and that tangerine and saddle speak to my heart

swatches: cinnamon, penny, seashell, peony, cabernet, goji, tawny, burlap, melon, tangerine, saddle, peony, and sorbet


2/ colourpop liquid lipstick in beeper
if you like a matte warm taupe-y lip color, you'll love this one, and it stays on the lips all day without budging

3/ MAC lipstick in creme cup
this one is a much pinky/nude everyday color. I love it paired with my NYX lipliner

4/ MAC mineralize skinfinish in soft & gentle
perfect natural looking peachy highlight

5/ urban decay eyeshadow primer 
makes my shadow last all day without creasing

6/ makeup forever hd foundation
i've loved this foundation for years. it's a little pricey, but it gives the perfect coverage, lasts all day, and looks amazing in photographs. this is the new formula that they just released and its a lot lighter weight, so it looks even more natural than it used to without taking away the coverage

7/ nars radiant creamy concealer in vanilla
covers up my insanely dark circles (newborn/toddler mom life) and doesn't settle into fine lines or crease as long as i set it with a powder

8/ kat von d shade & light contour pallete
this thing has been used and abused obviously. the contour shades are some of the best i've ever used. they are super creamy, cool toned, pigmented, and last all day. the highlight shades are great for baking, or setting your under eye concealer

9/ l'oreal miss manga black angel mascara
some of the best mascaras are found at the drugstore, and this is one of them. it gives my lashes tons of volume and length, and doesn't clump up on me

10/ too faced love flush blush palette
out of stock right now, but comes with 6 different shades that are really pigmented and last most of the day on my skin. love love this palette

11/ kat von d tattoo liner in trooper
this is my ride or die liner that I have 4-5 backups of because i can't be without it. i've tried others and nothing is as black or long lasting as this stuff is. go get you some! 








 photo KAYLESIGN_zpsb437755b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment