Thursday, July 30, 2015

BUMPDATE: 17 WEEKS

   

  


how far? 17 weeks

size of baby? babe is about 5 ounces now, 5 inches long, about the size of a turnip, and my uterus is the size of a smaller melon. joints can now move this week.

weight gain? last appointment I was down 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. all the bloating causes me to eat really small meals. seems to me the only thing growing is my boobs! I want to have a really healthy pregnancy and smoother labor so I want to keep up with my daily workouts until delivery time.

maternity clothes? not needed yet.

sleep? still great besides leg cramps.

best moment of the week? we are narrowing down our options for our trip, so I think we will book something this weekend. we’ve also finally started on our kitchen remodeling, so you will find me sanding and painting over the weekend. 

weird pregnancy moment? so many weird pregnancy moments. I feel exhausted, I keep crying when I listen to christian radio, and I keep getting these sharp lower back pains at the weirdest times. 

movement? the first time I felt baby move was a few weeks ago. I missed these little butterfly flutters   

food cravings? guilty. fruity pebbles and oreos with pb

eversions? prepping raw chicken, and my doctor told me to cut out salads and raw veggies for now since they could be causing the bloating.

what am i looking forward to? fall fall fall fall FALL! and finding out if we are having a little boy or girl in 3 weeks :)

stretch marks? not yet. 

bellbutton? in and normal.

wedding ring? on and loose. 

nursery? nothing in the works yet. It’s a toy room at the moment. waiting to find out the sex so I can start putting ideas together.


 photo KAYLESIGN_zpsb437755b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment